Multi-device type, multi-vendor, multi-generational
From a single GUI, the netFLEX® NMS/EMS management platform seamlessly supports both network and element management functionality across a wide range of network element and device types, including:
- WDM, SONET, DACS, Ethernet, MSPP, ATM, Frame relay, Digital radio
- Multiple hardware vendors
- Multiple generations of equipment and technologies.
For all kinds of devices, netFLEX® NMS/EMS provides integrated end-to-end:
- Fault management
- Circuit provisioning
- Performance management
- Auto-discovery with usage
- Utilization and inventory reporting
- And many other functions
Complete and comprehensive Network and Element Management System
Additional layers of functionality are provided for the latest vendor network elements. netFLEX® integrated NMS/EMS support for these NEs typically includes device management features such as:
- Automatic network discovery
- Database backup and restore
- NE software download
At its most comprehensive level, netFLEX® NMS/EMS provides a complete Network and Element Management System adding full EMS capability across the Alcatel-Lucent optical device family of products and for members of the Cisco 15xxx family, Fujitsu 7120, and Adva FSP3000RE.
- Equipment management – per card, per port, feature provisioning
- Ethernet management
- Many other NE system level settings such as ASAP Profiles, User Management, etc.
Whether used as a multi-technology multi-vendor network management system or as an element manager for optical products, the netFLEX® NMS/EMS management platform provides outstanding power and performance for the user. netFLEX® NMS/EMS equips users with end-to-end visibility and simplified, feature-rich management control of their networks.
With its single consistent interface for managing multi-vendor NEs and devices it greatly improves network operations for providers, and significantly lowers operating and training costs.